LET OUR TEAM OF SPECIALISTS PREPARE AND LODGE YOUR R&D TAX INCENTIVE APPLICATION
Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive
Are you ready to take the next step?
About the Research & Development Tax Incentive (R&D)
- Boost competitiveness and improve productivity across the Australian economy;
- Encourage industry to conduct R&D that may not otherwise have been conducted;
- Provide business with more predictable, less complex support; and
- Improve the incentive for smaller firms to engage in R&D.
Entities engaged in R&D may be eligible for
- Incorporated under an Australian law;
- Incorporated under a foreign law but an Australian resident for income purposes;
- Incorporated under a foreign law and you are both;
- A resident of a country with which Australia has a double tax agreement, including a ‘permanent establishment’.
The R&D entity must incurred notional deductions of at least $20,000 on eligible R&D activities during the year of income, in order to qualify for the program.
I have been extremely impressed with Techwitty. It is a pleasure working with highly creative and inovative team.
Ewen McKenzie - Urbanz Christchurch
A highly professional service. Delivered on time and on budget.
Fraser Neil - Acclimate Solutions
We never imagined how fast we could grow through leveraging Techwitty’s global relationships. A must for any company.
Neil Joseph - CSB Engage
Our Satisfied Clients
A Digital Agency that loves helping companies grow.
Get connected with us on social networks!